Making a reasonable/achieveable yet challenging list of 33 things to do before I turn 34 was harder than I thought. At one point I couldn't think of anything, then within filling the last couple of bubbles a million things came to mind...but I guess that's how it always works, eh? Paint's pretty much done...but think I may add some birdies perched on the bubbles, we'll see.
My list no specific order...
- attend Artfest 2011 (a second time)
- take Jackers to the Zoo
- make guerilla art ( i have it made...just need to go put it up!!)
- continue running barefoot
- get a family portrait taken-nope.
- grow a garden- for mothers day I was given 4 planter boxes we loaded up with fruits, veggies & herbs!
- blog giveaway- figure it all out- and do one!
- take babyluxdesigns.com local- Please come check us out! Summerfest 2011 July 9th-10th & 11th we'll be selling all 3 days at a table outside Twilight Artist Collective at Alaska & California!
- perfect my pancake skillz- it's mandatory we need a pancake griddle!!!
- go whale watching
- run 26.2 miles-yah right.
- fill this entire journal- almost
- do bikram yoga again
- work on patent idea
- paint a wall in my studio (primer'd a wall white...hey it's still paint!)
- make new friends
- load up my Etsy shop with inventory
- go to a musical or concert
- get a massage (or 2)- never happened :(
- road trip (maybe to Portland) yah! I'm registered for Art & Soul 2011!!!
- go wine tasting
- read to Arlin everyday.......(doing really good with this so -far! :))
- visit Vancouver
- get a bicycle (already have a cruiser need a race bike!)
- cook & blog 3 new Asian/Vietnamese recipes
- go kayaking
- learn my i-pad & a photo edit app
- read at least 5 books
- possibly get a tattoo (prolly not mom)
- volunteer my time or art to a good cause
- learn how to bind a journal (& finish Molly's gift)
- purge our garage!
- create a line of nursery wall art for babylux online store ( in the works for Fall launch)
I'll be changing the completed line items to blue as I finish em'! and hopefully I'll figure out how to make a link on the right side of my blog so you can see my progress over the next year!
Do you have a list? ... share your link with a comment, i'd love to see!