journal doodle & blog-tag...
A journal doodle from last night....I'm loving this new hot pink paint I picked up at Dick Blick....and my new Copic Multiliner pens are ah-mazing!
Michelle of Year of Living Craftily tagged me in a game of blog tag. I am more than happy to play along as it's a fun way to get to know more about my blog buddies... So here goes!
- You must post the rules
- Answer the 11 questions the tagger posted for you
- Create 11 new questions to ask the bloggers you tag
- Let them know you’ve tagged them
Michelle questions to me:
1. Do you have a favorite time of day to create/paint/take photos etc? I art,sew and take pictures off and on all day long. You learn you can't be picky when you have a wild boy-o running around. But more often than not I'm a night owl...
2. What is your least favorite chore to do? Hmmm, laundry and or dishes
3. What city were you born it? Bellflower California, but no one seems to recognize that city, so I say Long Beach.
4. Mountain cabin or beach house? Beach house ALL the way!!!
5. Which historical figure or fictional character would you like to have a conversation with? Harriet the Spy for sure. When I was little that's who I wanted to be when I grew up (kinda still do.)
6. Is a picture really worth a thousand words? It sure is. I can look at a picture and remember exactly how I was feeling in that moment, sometimes down to the littlest details, like what music was playing, what I ate for lunch, etc. etc.
7. Which is more important, the journey or the destination? the journey by far. although it's easy to lose sight of that.
8. What is your favorite way to celebrate a special occasion? getting dressed up to hang out with my family and eat good food.
9. Winter, spring, summer or fall? Summer girl. You can't kick the San Diego out of me. I'd wear flip flops all year long if the weather let me!
10. What music is playing right now, or what music did you last listen to? Broken Bells radio station on Pandora.com
11. Why do you blog? I blog to stay connected to a creative community, to contribute and to inspire others as much as I seek inspiration from them... (I've also found blogging a healthy way to hold myself accountable for my goals)
And now my 11 questions for the bloggers I've tagged:
- 1. What's your favorite pastime?
- 2. Name an art medium you're itching to try:
- 3. Most embarrassing moment you've ever experienced:
- 4. If money were no object what would you order online right this minute to be delivered to your doorstep?
- 5. Do you idolize anyone? An artist? A musician? A celeb?
- 6. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 7. Food, name a guilty pleasure:
- 8. Are you afraid of anything?
- 9. A favorite quote or motto:
- 10. Coffee or Tea?
- 11. Do you love blogging?
Okay, here's a list of blog friends that I thought might play along (see your name? tag, you’re it!):
Half of my Artfest pictures are out of focus :( I took hubs (mine now) fancy camera to artfest and clearly I'm not checked out on it! I'm weeding through all of them now. stay tuned!