Sizing & Garment Care Information:
Baby Onesies: Short Sleeve & Long Sleeve...
100% 6.4 or 7.2 oz. Interlock Cotton in solid colors.
- 0-3 Months: Newborn up to 13 lbs.
- 3-6 Months: 14-18 lbs.
- 6-12 Months: 19-26lbs.
- 12-18 Months: 27-34 lbs.
Toddler/Kid's T-Shirt Sizes:
65% Polyester 35% Cotton 5.4 oz Toddler tees are available in short sleeve or long sleeve upon availability in the following sizes:
- 5/6 limited availability
- 2T waist: 18 inches approx. skirt length: 10.5 inches
- 3T waist: 19 inches approx. skirt length: 11 inches
- 4T waist: 20 inches approx. skirt length: 12.5 inches
- 5 waist: 21 inches approx. skirt length : 13.5 inches
- Sizes 6-8 can be made upon special order for pick up (or shipped) these skirt sizes are $4-6 more to account for additional fabric needed.
Baby Lux toddler skirts are sewn using a 3/4" knit elastic waistline for maximum stretch...these skirts will grow with your little! *Sizing chart is based on an average build child and skirt lengths listed for each size are a just below knee to mid calf range all depending on the height of your child.
These are "One Size Fits Most...from girls to Ladies. All headbands are machine washable and most are reversible with 2 fabric combinations; for 2 headbands in one! You can also fold your headband in half and make it a "skinny" headband for those little heads!
Women's Cowlneck I sew each neck warmer to be a one of a kind using mostly recycled fabrics, all fabrics used are first pre-washed before sewn. Each listing will tell you the fabric contents used. I welcome custom orders to create a color or style specific design using fabrics I have or utilizing fabrics you may have.
Here are some simple steps to measure your pup. I find it's easiest to use a piece of string or twine and then translate the cut string into inches using your tape measure. Do not attempt to get accurate measurements using a metal tape measurer, you'll not only freak your pup out but chances are you won't get accurate numbers.
- Neck: measure around just below where their collar rests naturally on their neck.
- Belly: measure the widest girth around from the middle of their back to underside of their belly, this is where the coat will have it's closure fasteners so the measurement needs to be as close to accurate so we assure a good fit.
- Length: measure just under their collar on backside of neck straight down the middle of their back to just before the tail. This is where you may want a shorter coat which is total style preference.
Garment Care Instructions:
All Baby Lux Design Baby, Toddler and Kid sewn product is made to be fully machine washable and dryer friendly too! We've tested our products with many machine washes and are proud to say you'll be surprised at just how long your new duds will last!
Please note: Baby Lux Design's custom Women's cowl neck warmers may not be machine washable depending on the material and fabrics used. Each product will give you specific details on care.
Other good to know tidbits...
Where's the size tag on the onesies and t-shirts?? That's a good question...Baby Lux Design carefully removes the size tag from the inside back neck line of garment and re-stitches it on the inside diaper line and or t-shirt waistline...so there's no itchy scratchy tag to bother your little! Baby Lux Design Skirt tags are sewn flush to inside waistline.