Baby Lux Design is continuing to volunteer time to sew masks for healthcare workers. ❤️ We're also taking orders...because EVERYONE should be wearing one!
- Reversible: 2 layers of high quality 100% cotton- flip it & wear it on either side!
- Filter pocket: All masks are made with an inner pocket opening on one side of the mask for easy access to insert a filter of your choice (filter not included).
- Nose Wire: Optional nose wire is included and I will send simple instructions on how to insert the soft coated chenille wire piece into your new mask. The wire provides a comfortably snug fit, bonus-if you wear glasses, they won’t fog up!
- Adjustable Tie: Fabric ties are sewn in color coordinating fabrics and are over 40" long offering plenty of adjustability. Masks tie once at neckline, so you can still wear a hat or other protective headgear, or ponytail, man bun, or whatever quarantine look you got goin' on! Ties have been suggested by nurses and medical workers to be more comfortable then elastic loops, as loops can cause skin irritation and soreness behind the ear with prolonged wear. *Tie Tips: 1. Customize your tie- replace ours with any ribbon, shoelace, or cording of choice as long as it is 1/4" in width or smaller. 2. Reverse the direction of your tie so it ties at the top of your head-this way you can pull the mask down, let it rest around your neck and can be quickly tied back on. (great for essential workers!)
- Add On-Toggle Cincher for fabric tie- these are great for anyone in the service industry, or playing team sports! If you purchase a toggle I will reverse the direction of your fabric tie and put on the toggle on for you. Your mask will be easy to cinch securely in place at the upper back side your head, this way your mask can hang around your neck when you need a breath of fresh air and you will be able to quickly cinch your mask back on when you need to.
- Machine Washable: wear again + again. Line dry or tumble dry: low-medium heat. Iron as necessary.
Saving me the hassle of taking photos of each individual mask I make means, you save on the cost! Please note photos posted are examples of my work, fabric disappears quickly (new fabrics arrive weekly) what you see may be gone, but please feel free to ask or reference a photo-it will help guide me in picking out your fabrics. Enter your general color/style requests during checkout in notes and I will do my best to make a happy match.
What is a general request? Well, maybe this helps...here are a few examples I've received from previous orders...
"I LOVE pink and purple!" "Any colors we're not picky totally trust you!" "Ugh, don't want to wear a mask, but looks like I have to, can you make me something neutral? like non-existent?" "Black with red or blue- anything you have for a guy." "Bold and beautiful-like my personality!" "Hmmm maybe blues and greens? I don't know, you pick." "I love prints and patterns, pink and blues." "Neutrals only please, thank you."
I actually get a kick out of some of the requests I get. I can promise you this, whatever bundle arrives to you, it will be well made with quality fabrics. (100% quilters cottons, beautiful hand dyed batiks, and designer prints)
All masks are clean, ready for wear and have not been tried on by anyone! Masks ship in a sealed clear cellophane protective sleeve. *Locals (98110 only) you can select Local Delivery at checkout & your order will be delivered to your doorstep or mailbox-An email notification will be sent to notify you of delivery time.